Our website & Call Centre offers travel arrangements, accommodation and other services that are available to be purchased separately. In other words, you may decide to purchase just accommodation from us or you may decide to purchase accommodation and a flight. If you book just one element, you will have booked a ’single component’ if you book more than one, you will have booked a ‘collection’. Whatever you decide, we will treat each element as a separate booking so that the price charged in total for the booking of more than one element will always equal the prices charged separately for each individual element. To help you to identify which element you would like to book, prices on our website are listed by element and each element of the booking is available to buy separately at the same price as it would be if more than one element is booked. This means that any single components or collections do not constitute a package as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992.
- Booking and Paying For Your holiday Arrangements
A booking is made with us when a) you tell us that you would like to accept our written or verbal quotation; and b) you pay us the deposit or full payment as detailed below* and c) we issue you with a booking confirmation. *If you are booking a single component or collection, full payment is required at the time of booking. If you are booking a package, we will require a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost of the package (the balance will be due not less than 12 weeks prior to departure).
We reserve the right to return your deposit and decline to issue a confirmation at our absolute discretion. A binding contract will come into existence between you and us as soon as we have issued you with a booking confirmation that will confirm the details of your booking. If your confirmed arrangements include a flight, we will also issue you with an ATOL Certificate. Please check that all names, dates and timings are correct on receipt of any ATOL Certificate,, confirmation (or any other document). If you believe that any details are wrong you must advise us immediately as changes cannot be made later and it may harm your rights if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within ten days of our sending it out (five days for tickets). The balance of the cost of packages is due not less than 8 weeks before departure. If we do not receive this balance in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you in which case the cancellation charges set out in clause 4 below will become payable. Any money paid to an authorised agent of ours in respect of a booking covered by our ATOL is held by that agent on behalf of and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust at all times, but subject to the agent’s obligation to pay it to us for so long as we do not fail financially. If we do fail financially, any money held at that time by the agent or subsequently accepted from the consumer by the agent, is and continues to be held by that agent on behalf of and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust without any obligation to pay that money to us.
In the case of international payments you must ensure that the full GBP Sterling amount is received by us after all bank charges have been levied. If your payment is made by credit card a handling fee of 2.5% will apply. Please check at time of booking. Any refund due to you will be credited to the same card used for the payment, refunds will be processed within 28 days.
- Your holiday price
The price of your travel arrangements has been calculated using the following exchange rates, US Dollar 1.60, Euro 1.20 which are correct at 1st April 2014.
We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold arrangements at any time and correct errors in the prices of confirmed arrangements. The price of your confirmed holiday arrangements are subject at all times to changes in transport costs such as fuel, and any other airline cost changes which are part of our contracts with airlines (and their agents), cruise ship operators and any other transport provider; and to changes in the currency exchange used to calculate your arrangements and to rates, dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports any or all of which may result in a variation in the price of your travel arrangements.
If you have booked a package with us, we will absorb and you will not be charged for any increase equivalent to 2% of the price of your travel arrangements, which excludes insurance premiums and any amendment charges. You will be charged for the amount over and above that, plus an administration charge of £1.00 per person together with an amount to cover agents’ commission. If this means that you have to pay an increase of more than 10% of the price of your travel arrangements, you will have the option of accepting a change to another holiday if we are able to offer one (if this is of equivalent or higher quality you will not have to pay more but if it is of lower quality you will be refunded the difference in price), or cancelling and receiving a full refund of all monies paid, except for any amendment charges. We will consider an appropriate refund of insurance premiums paid if you can show that you are unable to transfer or reuse your policy. Should you decide to cancel for this reason, you must exercise your right to do so within 14 days from the issue date printed on your final invoice. There will be no change in the price of any package within 30 days of your departure. Should the price of your holiday go down due to the changes mentioned above, by more than 2% of your holiday cost, then any refund due will be paid to you. However, please note that travel arrangements are not always purchased in local currency and some apparent changes have no impact on the price of your travel due to contractual and other protection in place. If you have not booked a package, the options in this clause will not be available to you.
Most flight inclusive bookings include one piece of checked in baggage weighing up to 15KG per full paying passenger, Inflight meals and resort transfers are not included unless otherwise stated.
- If you change your Booking
If, after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent. You will be asked to pay an administration charge of £30.00 per person per change, and any further cost we incur in making this alteration, such as airfare or accommodation increases. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible. Note: Certain travel arrangements (e.g. restricted tickets) may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
- If you cancel your booking
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the person who made the booking or your travel agent on your behalf must be received at our offices and will be effective from the date on which we receive it. Since we incur costs in cancelling your travel arrangements, you will have to pay the applicable cancellation charges up to the maximum shown below. Note: If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
The percentage below relates to the total cost of the arrangements in question (excluding insurance premiums, amendment fees and credit card charges) and the period relates to the period of time prior to departure that the cancellation is received by us:
- If you cancel a package
|More than 70 days
||Loss of deposit
|69 -57 days
|56 – 43 days
|42 – 29 days
|14 days or less
- If you cancel accommodation as part of collection or as a single component
100% of all price of all accommodation(s) cancelled
- If you cancel a flight which isn’t part of a package
100% of the price of the flight(s) cancelled.
Special Note: Certain arrangements (in particular, flights) may incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements irrespective of the amount of notice of cancellation you give in addition to the sums detailed above.
- If we change or cancel your Booking
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements, but we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you or your travel agent of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements. For example, if the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached, we may have to cancel it. However, we will not cancel your travel arrangements before the date on which the final balance of your arrangements is due, except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance.
In respect of bookings of packages only, if we make a major change or cancel, less than 10 weeks before departure, we will also pay compensation as detailed below:
”Examples of “major changes” include the following when made before departure; a change of accommodation area for the whole or a significant part of your time away, a change of accommodation to that of a lower standard or classification for the whole or a significant part of your time away, a change of outward departure time or overall length of your arrangements of twelve or more hours. Or A significant change to your itinerary, for example missing out one or more destination entirely. Examples of “minor changes” include the following when made before departure: any change in the advertised identity of the carrier(s), flight timings, and/or aircraft type; a change of outward departure time or overall length of your holiday of twelve hours or less, or a change of accommodation to another of the same standard or classification.
If we have to make a major change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and if there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of i) (for major changes) accepting the changed arrangements ii) having a refund of all monies paid or iii) accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value). You must notify us of your choice within 7 days of our offer. If you fail to do so we will assume that you have chosen to accept the change or alternative booking arrangements.
|Period before departure within whith in which of major change is notified to you
Compensation payable per person
|More than 57 days
|29 -56 days
|15 – 28 days
|7 days or less
We will not pay you compensation where we make a major change or cancel more than 10 weeks before departure or in the event that we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or the applicable supplier’s control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care or if we cancel your arrangements because the minimum number of participants to run the arrangements has not been reached. (We will tell you if we have to cancel for this reason not less than 45 days before departure).
The above sets out the maximum extent of our liability for changes and cancellations and we regret we cannot meet any expenses or losses you may incur as a result of change or cancellation. Please note: where accommodation with a higher price than the original accommodation is offered by us and accepted by you, the difference in price will be deducted from any compensation payable. In no case will we pay compensation if accommodation is offered by us and accepted by you with a higher price than that originally booked in the same location where no additional payment is made by you.
We will not pay you compensation and the above options will not be available if we make a minor change or cancel as a result of your failure to make full payment on time or where the change(s) or cancellation by us arises out of alterations to the confirmed booking requested by you.
Very rarely, we may be forced by "force majeure" (see clause 10) to change or terminate your arrangements after departure. If this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds (unless we obtain any from our suppliers), pay you compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
If we become unable to provide a significant proportion of the services that you have booked with us after you have departed, we will make alternative arrangements for you at no extra charge and, if appropriate in all the circumstances, will pay you reasonable compensation.
In accordance with EU Regulation 2111/2005 we are required to advise you of the actual carrier operating your flight/connecting flight/transfer. We do this by listing carriers to be used or likely to be used as follows: BMI, Jet2, Monarch, Flybe, Thomson, Thomas Cook, Easyjet, Aer Lingus, Air Europa, British Midland, Viking, First Choice, Hamburg International, Onur, Pegasus, Virgin, British Airways, US Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Continental Airlines Any changes to the actual airline after you have received your tickets will be notified to you as soon as possible and in all cases at check-in or at the boarding gate. Such a change is deemed to be a minor change.
- If you have a Complaint
If you have a problem when you are away, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your accommodation provider, airline) immediately who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Services Department at 1st Floor Viscount House, Southend Airport, Southend On Sea, Essex, SS2 6YF giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. This will assist us to quickly identify your concerns and speed up our response to you. It is strongly recommended that you communicate any complaint to the supplier of the services in question without delay If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under this contract.
- Special Requests
Any special requests must be advised to us at the time of booking e.g. diet, room location, a particular facility at a hotel etc. You should then confirm your requests in writing. Whilst every effort will be made by us to try and arrange your reasonable special requests, we cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled. The fact that a special request has been noted on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation or that it has been passed on to the supplier is not confirmation that the request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part unless the request has been specifically confirmed. We do not accept bookings that are conditional upon any special request being met.
- Disabilities and Medical Problems
We are not a specialist disabled holiday company, but we will do our utmost to cater for any special requirements you may have. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your stay, please provide us with full details before we confirm your booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements. We may require you to produce a doctor’s certificate certifying that you are fit to participate in the tour. Acting reasonably, if we are unable to properly accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, we will not confirm your booking or if you did not give us full details at the time of booking, we will cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges when we become aware of these details.
- Your Behaviour
All guests staying with us are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of other guests. If in our opinion or in the opinion of any hotel manager or any other person in authority, your behaviour or that of any member of your party is causing or is likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any of our other guests or any third party or damage to property, or to cause a delay or diversion to transportation, we reserve the right to terminate your booking arrangements with us immediately. In the event of such termination our liability to you and/or your party will cease and you and/or your party will be required to leave your accommodation or other service immediately. We will have no further obligations to you and/or your party. No refunds for lost accommodation or any other service will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination. You and/or your party may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions and we will hold you and each member of your party jointly and individually liable for any damage or losses caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or losses must be paid directly to the hotel manager or other supplier prior to departure from the hotel. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you. We cannot be held responsible for the actions or behaviour of other guests or individuals who have no connection with your booking arrangements or with us.
- Force Majeure
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions we will not be liable or pay you compensation if our contractual obligations to you are affected by any event which we or the supplier(s) of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. These events can include, but are not limited to war, threat of war, civil strife terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster and adverse weather, sea, ice and river conditions and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned’s control. Advice from the Foreign Office to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Force Majeure.
- Our Responsibilities:
- In respect of packageswewe will accept responsibility for the arrangements we agree to provide or arrange for you as an “organiser” under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 as set out below. Subject to these booking conditions, if we or our suppliers perform or arrange your contracted holiday arrangements negligently, taking into consideration all relevant factors (for example following the complaints procedure as described in these conditions and the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment of your holiday), we will pay you reasonable compensation. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that we or our supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us.
- In respect of single components and collections we have a duty to select the suppliers of the services making up your booking with us with reasonable skill and care. We have no liability to you for the actual provision of the services, except in cases where it is proved that we have breached that duty and damage to you has been caused. Therefore, providing we have selected the suppliers with reasonable care and skill, we will have no liability to you for anything that happens during the service in question or any acts or omissions of the supplier, its employees or agents.
- In any event, we will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:-
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
- he act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable;
- r unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
- n event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
- We limit the amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable under this clause:
(a) loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money,
The maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is £25 per person in total because you are assumed to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind.
(b) Claims not falling under (a) above and which don’t involve injury, illness or death
The maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is twice the price paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you or your party has not received any benefit at all from your booking.
- Claims in respect of international travel by air, sea and rail, or any stay in a hotel
- The extent of our liability will in all cases be limited as if we were carriers under the appropriate Conventions, which include The Warsaw/Montreal Convention (international travel by air); The Athens Convention (with respect to sea travel); The Berne/Cotif Convention (with respect to rail travel) and The Paris Convention (with respect to hotel arrangements). You can ask for copies of these Conventions from our offices. Please contact us. In addition, you agree that the operating carrier or transport company's own 'Conditions of Carriage' will apply to you on that journey. When arranging transportation for you, we rely on the terms and conditions contained within these international conventions and those 'Conditions of Carriage'. You acknowledge that all of the terms and conditions contained in those 'Conditions of Carriage' form part of your contract with us, as well as with the transport company and that those 'Conditions of Carriage' shall be deemed to be included by reference into this contract.
- In any circumstances in which a carrier is liable to you by virtue of the Denied Boarding Regulation 2004, any liability we may have to you under our contract with you, arising out of the same facts, is limited to the remedies provided under the Regulation as if (for this purpose only) we were a carrier.
- When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question.
- It is a condition of our acceptance of liability under this clause that you notify any claim to ourselves and our supplier(s) strictly in accordance with the complaints procedure set out in these conditions
- Where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must also assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights they may have to pursue any third party and must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require.
- Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description: (a) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or (b) relate to any business.
- We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised in our brochure. For example any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you.
- Our Responsibility for Flight-Plus bookings
- The failure or insolvency of a provider will have the meaning prescribed in Regulation 23 of the ATOL Regulations 2012.
- If, before your intended departure on a Flight-Plus we become aware that any part of your Flight-Plus will not be provided because of the insolvency of any person concerned with the provision of the arrangements making up a Flight-Plus we will provide you with suitable alternative arrangements at no extra cost. If it is impossible to make such arrangements, we will give you a full refund of all monies paid to us in respect of your Flight-Plus.
- If, after your intended departure on a Flight-Plus we become aware your flight arrangements will not be provided because of the insolvency of any person concerned with the provision of the flight accommodation making up your Flight-Plus we will provide you with suitable alternative transport back to the place of departure or to another return point to which you have agreed.
- If, after your intended departure on a Flight-Plus we become aware that your living accommodation or self-drive car hire will not be provided because of the insolvency of any person concerned with the provision of the living accommodation or self-drive car hire making up your Flight-Plus, we will provide you with suitable alternative living accommodation or self-drive car hire at no extra cost. If it is impossible to make such arrangements, we will give you a full refund of all monies paid to us in respect of all unused flight accommodation, living accommodation, self-drive car hire and other tourist services forming part of your Flight-Plus.
- Where suitable alternative arrangements are provided as set out in clauses (b) – (d) above, we will where appropriate, pay you reasonable compensation, to include any incidental expenses reasonably incurred by you and evidenced by receipts. Compensation will not be payable if living accommodation or self drive car hire is offered by us and accepted by you with a higher price than that originally booked and is supplied in the same location as originally booked where no additional payment is made by you.
- We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL Scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
- Prompt Assistance in Resort
If you have booked a package and the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed as a result of failures attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services, or as a result of failures due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall, and you suffer an injury or other material loss, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is reasonable in the circumstances.
- Your financial protection
We provide financial security for flight inclusive Packages, Flight Plus bookings and ATOL protected flights by way of a bond held by the Civil Aviation Authority under ATOL number 5944. When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. For further information, visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk. The price of our flight inclusive arrangements includes the amount of £2.50 per person as part of the ATOL Protection Contribution (APC) we pay to the CAA. This charge is included in our advertised prices. Not all holiday or travel services offered and sold by us will be protected by the ATOL Scheme. ATOL protection extends primarily to Customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom. We provide financial security for Packages not including flights by way of a bond held by ABTA (membership no J8067). If you book arrangements other than an ATOL protected flight, Package or Flight-Plus, your monies will not be financially protected. Additionally, some flights may not be booked under our ATOL (eg where we use your credit card to book a low cost flight on your behalf). Those flights will not be financially protected.
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL Scheme.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
These Booking Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by English law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live in those places and if you wish to do so.
We endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices both on our website and in our brochures are accurate, however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before your booking is confirmed.
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number J8067. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you an arbitration scheme for the resolution of disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract. Further information on the Code and arbitration can be found on ABTA’s website www.abta.com. The arbitration scheme is arranged by ABTA and administered independently by IDRS, part of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. It provides for a simple and inexpensive method of arbitration on documents alone with restricted liability on you in respect of costs. Full details will be provided on request or can be obtained from the ABTA website. The scheme does not apply to claims for an amount greater than £5,000 per person. There is also a limit of £25,000 per booking form. Neither does it apply to claims which are solely in respect of physical injury or illness or their consequences. The scheme can however deal with compensation claims which include an element of minor injury or illness subject to a limit of £1,000 on the amount the arbitrator can award per person in respect of this element. The application for arbitration and Statement of Claim must be received by IDRS within nine months of the date of return from the holiday. Outside this time limit arbitration under the Scheme may still be available if the company agrees, but the ABTA Code does not require such agreement. For injury and illness claims, you may like to use the ABTA/Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Mediation Procedure. This is a voluntary scheme and requires us to agree for mediation to go ahead. The aim is to help you resolve your dispute in a quick and cost effective way. Details are available on request or from www.abta.com.
- Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements and Health Formalities
It is your responsibility to check and fulfill the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable. Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure.Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit www.passport.gov.uk. Special conditions apply for travel to the USA, and all passengers must have individual machine readable passports. Please check www.usembassy.org.uk For European holidays you should obtain a completed and issued form EHIC prior to departure. Up to date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, visit www.fco.gov.uk. Non British passport holders, including other EU nationals, should obtain up to date advice on passport and visa requirements from the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination or country(ies) through which you are travelling, We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to reimburse us in relation to any fines or other losses which we incur as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.
Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are away are not part of any arrangements provided or booked by us. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or tour and not with us. We are not responsible for the provision of the excursion or tour or for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator.
- Travel insurance
Having adequate travel insurance for the entire duration of travel is a condition of booking and this must be arranged prior to departure. Otherwise, you make and take these travel arrangements at your own risk and cost. In any event, we strongly advise that you take out a policy of insurance in order to cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; and other expenses. Ambassador Holidays Ltd trading asCLC World Travel is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). If we have issued your policy please check it carefully to ensure that all the details are correct and that all relevant information has been provided by you (e.g. pre-existing medical conditions). Failure to disclose relevant information will affect your insurance. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.